Menstruation is beautiful and natural, but why does society see it as dirty and shameful? Laci Green gives tips on how to be period positive and how to see menstruation as a part of life rather than a curse. She talks about how to embrace it rather than ignore it, such as by having a menarche party and making a period kit. You can view the rest of Laci Green’s videos here.
Pain is Beauty?
- Our volunteers, Celia and Devonne, with the poster they made from our event last night: fb.me/1mlDgEocH 27 mins ago
- .@EvaLongoria Thanks for being a great role-model, and we’re glad you get to celebrate your hard work. 1 hour ago
- RT @usweekly: Congratulations are in order for @EvaLongoria, who graduated with her Master’s degree in Chicano studies today! http://t.co/V… 1 hour ago
- RT @vanslykea: @flurtsite‘s awesome volunteers from last night’s event at the Metro. http://t.co/gfkurP2jxV 2 hours ago
- ICYM @DrMayaAngelou her work gives us hope flurtsite.com/2012/09/maya-a… by @DaniParadis 3 hours ago